Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Benefit of Primavera:

2 replies [Last post]
Subbu Mani
User offline. Last seen 10 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Primavera Training Classes Dubai, Abu Dhabi,sharjah and UAE - Faastrackk

Primavera is and extremely Powerful Enterprise Project Management Solution for Project Planning, Tracking, Controlling, and Reporting to ensure successful delivery of complex projects.

benefit of Primavera:

Construction companies, Project Management Consultants, Small and Medium Enterprises, IT Companies, Software Companies, and any organisation involved in projects are highly benefited by using Primavera.

Contact Details

T Janaarthanan
PO Box 121824 Sharjah UAE
Tele +971 6 5529647
Fax +971 6 5529648
Mob +971 56 7649863
Email: info@faastrackk.com
Get more details : Website: www.faastrackk.com

Replies

envision global
User offline. Last seen 10 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I don't know who is the better planner but i found here some very interesting information thanks . keep posting looking forward for some great share.

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

Hi Subbu

Primavera P6 is not the best time control software on the market - in my opinion it is one of the worst.

You should consider better alternatives such as Spider - Asta PowerProject - Micro Planner before openly promoting P6.

Best regards

Mike Testro