Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Licensed named users

1 reply [Last post]
Shahzad Alam
User offline. Last seen 15 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Hi all,
When I installed the setup of Primavera 6.0. After completion of installation I received the message
"Licensed named users is less than configured Named
users. Please use the User’s dialog under the Admin menu in Project Management to correct
the problem. Please see readme.txt for more information."
So I did as per message. Now i keep only one user admin & deleted the all others. Furthermore I checked in Concurrent user for Project mangement, all others are checked out.
Still now I cann’t see all level of sample Plan. Some areas only Level-2, other ares Level-4 or activities without area & phase etc. Can any body help me in this regard

Thanks & Regards,

Shahzad

Replies

Pradeep Kumar Mah...
User offline. Last seen 4 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

Please go to admin and check to the concurrenbt user.
You will not get the message you are getting.
Try and inform.

PK