Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Books for planning in P3

6 replies [Last post]
Sagar Agrawal
User offline. Last seen 20 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Friends I am looking for a book for planning in Primaver both P3 and enterprize that would give me step by step planning process taking an example.

Could you recommend some books as i was not able to find any book that would give me a overall perview

Replies

Christine Miller
User offline. Last seen 19 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
There’s also a book called "Construction Scheduling with Primavera Enterprise, 2nd Edition", by David A. Marchman. It definitely could be used as a training manual for the application; it’s very step-by-step oriented. I have found it helpful in a general way, although there are enough differences between P3e and P3e/c to cause some frustration.

Hope this may be of some help to you!

Regards,
Christine
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
[duplicate posting removed]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Mr Harris Book on P3 is a must-read. I have read it and it in and it is handy as a reference material. Please explore that.

Usman Bakundi
Morteza Jafari
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Sagar

If you have P3 in your PC you can find P3 refrence and manual books in directory of P3, books are in PDF format, these book is very useful for learning.
Steven Oliver
User offline. Last seen 11 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
And it is an excellent book. Much better value than a training course. Highly recommended for people at all levels.
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 3 weeks ago. Offline
I have published a book on P3, details are available on my web site at www.eh.com.au.

I am in the process of writting a book on P3e, it will not be ready for some time.

Regards

Paul E Harris