Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

1 reply [Last post]
Hosam Ibrahim
User offline. Last seen 9 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All,

My primavera is P6 Ver 8.3. Data Base MSQL Server 2012.

My problem is as follows:

i can't log in tho primavera and i get the following error message: "Exception EAccessViolation in module PM.exe at 0048C5DF. Access violation at address 0088C5DF in module :PM.EXE". Read of address 00000391."

When i googeled this problem, i found many reply all advising to typing 3 queries .........because they mentioned that this problem because of orphan WBS.

Actually this is not working in my case and the quires is not showing any WBS-ID which may caused the problem.

Please if any one has another solution help me as quick as possible.

moreover, i had copy of the XER File. i Imported it to another computer. The primavera was working fine about 5 hours but suddenly again i can't log in but without the above message. its stuck only after i enter log in name & Password and don't respond.

Please i need quick help for my both computers.

Thanks Alot

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

look to see if someone added a code called WBS