Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Task Name / Date used in a movie column

1 reply [Last post]
Thich Phet
User offline. Last seen 3 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

I'm managing several project schedules all of which have the milestone task GoLive. I want to be able to capture the date into a movie date column I've created. Is there a way to do this via a formula or other method?

Many thanks for your help.

------------

Thích Phết - Coi phim nhanh phim lẻ, phim chiếu rạp Vietsub, Lồng Tiếng ra mắt vào thời điểm 2017 độ phân giải Bluray, 2K thể loại tình bạn, kịch tính với diễn xuất ngôi sao như: Phùng Tiểu Cương, Adam Sendler, Eric Stonestreet, Hải Thanh (Huỳnh Di). Sản xuất tại Mỹ, Đài Loan từ những đạo diễn bởi như: Alfred Hitchcock, Asghar Farhadi, giành các phần thưởng điện ảnh nổi tiếng thế giới như: Giải thưởng Konex, Giải Guldbagge của Viện phim Thụy Điển cùng Thích Phết. Trang Chủ: https://thichphet.com

Replies

Tom Boyle
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None

Thich Phet,

What's a "movie date column"?

If you want to capture a date from one task (the GoLive milestone) and display it for other tasks, then you can't to that with formulas (in general).  Simplest would be to copy-paste the cells where you want them.