Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Printing presentation - help needed please.

No replies
ian bennett
User offline. Last seen 7 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Can anyone help out with an issue that’s been niggling me for some time -

When printing a gantt chart programme using the 2002 version of msp, sometimes the result is fine but other times the text is miniscule to the point of being unreadable. There is nothing obvious that I am doing conciously differently, at times the same programme will suddenly change from ok to useless without me altering any of the print controls. To resolve this I have tried all the obvious avenues - page setuo adjust %, fit to number of pages, changing dates on the print menu, increasing text and bar sizes; hey, I have even consulted the help menu (2 hrs wasted).

Like I say, sometimes I get it right by accident. can anyone explain what’s happening here please?

Thanks in advance.