Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Online/Web Based Primavera Training Course Provider

5 replies [Last post]
md ariff md thayoob
User offline. Last seen 8 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
Dear All

I would appreciate knowledge of any Primavera training/course provider (other the Primavera themselves) that offers their lessons online or web based and provide certification, preferably the certification earns PDUs for my PMP?

Regards

Replies

hany esmael
User offline. Last seen 5 years 12 weeks ago. Offline

Hi, This website is specilazied in construction planning and they have lot of useful courses and articles. Some of them are free and other are paid: Planning Engineer Website: http://planningengineer.net

Michael Lepage
User offline. Last seen 40 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi, can I tell you about Plan Academy?

https://www.planacademy.com is the best place to learn Primavera P6 in an online setting.  We have online courses, master classes, HD training videos, quizzes, forums and more. 

Here are 5 reasons to check it out:

1. Professional training from experienced professionals
  2. 3 levels of membership - find the one that fits for you
  3. We add new content every week - learn the newest techniques and tips,
  4. We're here to support our students - ask questions in our forums.
  5. Save over %50 compared to classroom training.

Plan Academy - give it a try for 30-days and if you're getting what you need, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked.

Ahmet Cetin
User offline. Last seen 9 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Check here:

www.primaveratools.com. Right now Primavera Essentials online training available for Oracle Primavera P6. Soon there will be also Mastering Primavera: Resources training.

Balvinder Kaur
User offline. Last seen 14 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
We are providing the Training for Primavera in Malaysia.You can contact me at 6201 3848 or my email at mcindy77@hotmail.com
Nickie Lau
User offline. Last seen 9 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia, TILOS
I am not too sure if online training is available. However, you may want to try to contact Bina Schedulers S/B to see if they offer such a thing. The last I know, Bina is actually provides training for Primavera.