Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

The Guild

No replies
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Anyone Involved in Developing the Guild

First thing - Please can we have a forum dedicated to Guild development - All info is currently hidden somewhere but pops up in News reports now and again - we need a rolling update.

The latest News Report says that the next review is due in May 2013 - what happened before and what happens next?

I will say it once again - and for the last time -  that I have asked many times to get involved with the accreditatation system but I have been ignored throughout.

SecondThing - The CIOB Planning Accreditation website is up and working 

http://www.ciob.org.uk/ptmq?goback=%2Egde_2199315_member_200360415 

- they will be issuing certificates very soon with a route to CIOB qualification - I will tell you as soon as I have achieved mine.

My advice to all Planners / Schedulers needing a valid qualification is get stuck in before the CIOB system gets overwhelmed.

Best regards

Mike Testro