Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How do we communicate with PP?

1 reply [Last post]
David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline
1) I want to advertise on this website. I have tried to contact using email, but nobody answers. What are the rules about advertising?

2) I am tiring of seeing the same old questions posted by "planners" who clearly have never had a days formal training in their lives. I am always willing to help when I have time, but is there another way?

There is a post in the Primavera P5/P6 area this morning from ANOTHER person who doesn’t know that "Schedule % complete" is from the baseline.....

Maybe a paid for training area????????

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello David,

You can send us a Private Message using the system - sending it to member ID = 1

Or, you are most welcome to email the team at the ppadmin@planningplanet.com email address and someone will pick it up.

With respect to the repeated questions on the forum, we hope that the community will start to utilise the WIKI more and post more of this kind of useful info on there for all to see etc. This change will be a continual process and the planners who are currently volunteering some of their time (hopefully not whilst at work!) are helping the commuity make strides in that direction.

The new PP site we are rolling out will allow us (I am a planner!) to search across the whole site and will thus show answers much more easily etc.

Hope to hear form you soon.

PP Admin