Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Message to PP Wiki Admin:

4 replies [Last post]
Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
It seems that the Private Message function is currently disabled, and I would very much like to communicate with you. Could you possibly send me an email when you have a moment?

Thanks.

Fraternally in PM,

Steve Devaux

Replies

Stephen Devaux
Thanks, David.

Steve
David Wallace
User offline. Last seen 2 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Message sent on by email.
Stephen Devaux
This is getting a little ridiculous. Not only is there no Private Message function, but PP Admin seems to be engaging in almost a studied ignoring of requests for communication.

Chris’s previous message in this thread was two weeks ago -- what’s going on? If someone who reads this has access to PP Admin, can you please get them at least to send an email to me and, I assume, Chris? Or at least respond with a date by which we might expect to get the Personal Message function back.

Fraternally in PM,

Steve D.
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I very much agree with Steve, could we have the Private Message facility back fairly soon please.

Chris Oggham