Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

THE BEST PLACE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR 2009

11 replies [Last post]
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
As PP member we need to plan to celebrate the comming New Year 2009.

Please let us know your plan, the location, and a little description of the WHY?????

Also a little description why it will be the best place.

Cheers,
Happy Planning and Scheduling

Replies

Charleston-Joseph...
HELLO TO ALL,

The instant I’m sending this post, it is 12:00:01

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009.

Hi Carmen,

I know it is still not New Year in your place. Just the same, Happy New Year 2009.

Best Regards,
Charlie
Carmen Arape
User offline. Last seen 6 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Charlie,

Your fantasy place made me do some research about the Himalayas Mountain Ranges.

I can imagine your New year eve with temperatures below freezing point. At 12:00:01 when you would like to send a message to PP, an avalanche will come and what a pity you can not send the message.

The Himalayas is for exploring the mystic , spiritual side that we all have.

Between your fantasy and reality of Manila. More achievable is watching from your window the parties, beautiful ladies sharing LOVE, while you change the diapers of your baby BOY.

Cheers,

Charleston-Joseph...
Hello PP Members Guys/Gals,

New Year is pass approaching!!!

My fantassy place to celebrate NEW YEAR 2009 is

In the middle of Himalayas Mountain Ranges, so serene, so silent, but

but, I want to be connected with the net, maybe through satellite.

I wanted to post a NEW YEAR Message to PP at exactly the axis I’m located in the middle of Himalayas Mountain Range struck 12:00:01 NEW YEAR 2009.

Cheers,
Charleston-Joseph...
Carmen,

I know the place in Germany.

Black Forest

The Black Forest (German: Schwarzwald) is a wooded mountain range in Baden-Württemberg, southwestern Germany. It is bordered by the Rhine valley to the west and south. The highest peak is the Feldberg with an elevation of 1,493 meters (4,898 ft). The region is almost rectangular with a length of 200 km (120 mi) and breadth of 60 km (37 mi). Hence it has an area of approximately 12,000 km² (4,600 sq mi).

Cheers,

Carmen Arape
User offline. Last seen 6 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Charlie,

Manila sounds like the perfect place for orgies.

My PLAN: A little town in Germany, surrounded by genuine people. Multicultural couples, mainly marriages between South Americans and Europeans. Each person participating with his own New Years rituals. Many languages being spoken at the same time.

Location: A town in Germany that I do not want to know the location before I get there.

WHY: because after a tough YEAR that I would like to forget as soon as possible, We want to be in the middle of the nature, surrounded by few and simple things.

Happy New YEAR
Carmen

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi charles,

Why? Because, We are very safe & we can feel the true meaning of New Years’ from our family.

New Year’s is the new beginning of more & more challenges & trials to come in our life.

We can celebrate anywhere in this world, even here in PP.

Manila?? Hehehe.. I like Manila very much..

Happy New Year to you Charles & your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL PP Members..

Regards,

Arnold
Charleston-Joseph...
So,

The best plave to celebrate NEW YEAR 2009 is in

MANILA, PHILIPPINES

WHY

BECAUSE, I happen to be in Manila, Philippines, with my family and a new baby boy, just three months old, full of giggles just like a new normal baby giving hapiness to his parents.

Manila celebrate NEW YEAR with a BANG, full of life, a mini war zones but unlike other war zones, people use a lot of firecrackers and people are very happy celebrating the comming of a new year with full of hope that the new year will bring gladness and properity.

Manila is full of parties, boozing around, flirting around and making love to the beautiful ladies out there so much willing to share love, no other place but only in Manila.

Cheers,
Charleston-Joseph...
Of course we have different opinion

And this is what PP for, that we will be able to express freely our opinion

Charleston-Joseph...
Arnold,

I agree with you.

There is no other place, the best plave, the only best plave is in our home sweet home with our family.

However, we will move forward the best place to celebrate the New Year 2009 and why????

Why????

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Charles,

For me the best place to celebrate New Year is in our home sweet home together with my Family.

Regards,

Arnold
A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
BLUE ELEPHANT, Bustan Rotana