Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

No Subject Specified

17 replies [Last post]
Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 15 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
As for the constant deletions of my postings, by the likes of people who have the description of moderator, and in fact do not have the experience to cover their positions, delete me on this occassion as it is you lost. You guys are a bunch of under-educated ignoramasus who have been dictacting what is the responsibility on this site. If you delete this one, you will be proved wrong, as I will copy it to an e-mail and forward it to evry PP member, so delete at your own discretion/sacrifice.

Replies

Sunil Kumar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Phillip,

You could probably win the Aussies on a computer game (or) Bring back Hansi Cronje Alive... Just Kidding

Sunil
Philip Jonker
The point of this posting was to get some general discussion going, keep it up guys
Philip Jonker
All we need, a combined Pakistani and Malaysian cheerleading squad, hope you Pakis are helping out the Malaysians with their cricket, and hopefully South Africa will be be back in the top of the rankings by the end of the year, as we are going to whip those New Zealanders and Ausies.

Regards
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Sukumaran

Your planned moto is really worth

"COME ON PLANNERS, TOGETHER WE EXCEL"

should be fllowed
Sukumaran Subaram...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
Guys,

Good or bad everybody have contributed and learned some usefull threads from the Planning Planet forum.

Put the grey oneside and let we move forward with the good conrtibution posted by the PPers.

"COME ON PLANNERS, TOGETHER WE EXCEL"

Cheers!!!!!

Philip Jonker
Hi guys,
Jimmy roberts is a person, who sends out private messages, and to date has amounted to less tha zero. Thanks raj for standing up for me. Hopeully we will meet in this life.
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Guys,
i hope with this post i write, wont make it worst...Anyway i have to tell... what i can say here Philip is like a razor blade...its may cut, but its very useful to cut the shell nicely ,get the clean content, throw away the dirt and take the clean content share with others....
Cheers...No hard feeling.
regards
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Jimmy,

Philip Jonker has (on the whole) offered some good advice in recent postings. Yes, he has been a little ’colourful’ and ’rude’ with his earlier posts, but we are pleased to have him remain with us because of his most recent helpful posts.

Jimmy, PP Admin has had several emails asking that we do something about Jummy Robert’s posts because they have been (quote) rude and abusive.

Without pointing accusations at each other, it is up to us all to offer help and advice without being critical. Your post suggest that if PPers have a problem then they should use the PM system, something which you have not done yourself on this occaision. So I think, we all have something to learn from this.

Please see if we all can get along, and on the way, offer some useful help and advice to each other, after all, this is what Planning Planet is all about. This community is going to be as good as we collectively choose to make it. PP is simply a few web scripts which allow us to work together to share information and advice to improve our working efforts etc. So lets work together.

We sincerely hope that other PPers agree with our philosophy.

Regards... PP Admin Team
Jimmy robert
User offline. Last seen 18 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Hi admin

plz take serious action against PHILIP JONKER who is showing too much evasive attitude in this forum for members as well as become oversmart alongwith personal .... on members.

This is perfosseional forum not .... forum.

If someone has problem, use PM

I think admin take steps against this SE >>>>> JOKER
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Hi guys,
to me evry body got their own speciality, no body perfect..
every experience they get is from what they have done but not evry body get a same problem, so thats the one we should be discussed.... to me i just want to contribute and share the experience
cheers
Sunil Kumar
Hi Phillip,

Agree with most of what you said. Like your close to signing off I have just started a career.Learning from stalwarts like you will take me a longway(Excepting the colorful words).Knowledge is to be shared and Planning Planet is a typical example.Guys like you contibuting immensely are called Gurus who needs to respected rather be hated.
I wish I worked under you...

Cheers

Sunil
Forum Guest
Thanks for your honest words Philip.

The PP Admin team hope that you find the time (using slightly less colourful words!) to help some of the planners here at PP. Thanks.

PP Admin.
Philip Jonker
Hi guys,

I think at least one of you guys have benefitted in the past from my replies. No names no pack drill. I do not feel hurt or anything like that, and will keep on replying to the more interesting questions, however, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. The thing that peeves me is that some people do not learn lessons, they could be sitting next to the best, and will only try and enhance themselves without learning a single thing. The point is listening, and grasping the information you are given, instead of thinking it makes you smarter, use it to really help yourself. I am getting to the end of my rather extensive career, and I try to give away what I know as a result of experience, and there is no way I am leaving or dying with all this stuff in my head and not passing it on. I guess I could be catogerised as cantankerous, but I don’t care.

I am at present trying to install a system of helping potential trainees in the industry. Planning is a mind set, and as a result, not a general discipline.

Regards,

Philip
Raj Maurya
User offline. Last seen 2 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Philip,
I wonder why do you want to reply each and every post? If you feel some one asking silly questions or may be most of people here is under- educated, you should ignore them without any reaction (not giving any reply or suggestions) instead of saying harsh words to people and let the moderator come in.
I am sorry if this post hurts you.
Cheers,
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Sunil,

I think that you are remarkably tolerant and your action is entirely correct and reasonable.

Chris Oggham
Sunil Kumar
Hi Phillip,

I will be the 1st one to ignore your mails incase you plan to email your so called views directly.
I am sure your fingers might be itching to get back at me , well i will still ignore you !!!

Have a great day

Cheers

Sunil
Forum Guest
Hello Philip,

Please stop posting these kind of posts.

The moderators here are simply some people who wish to try to help-out at the PP website on the forum, and we are grateful for their help on the forum.

Can we ask that if you have a specific problem with an action carried out (from now on) that you pass your thoughts and concerns to us as PP Admin. We will act appropriately in a fair manner. If you want things improved we can work things out in a professional manner. If a PPer is acting inappropriately, we will let them know. If a moderator is acting un-fairly we will also act.

The PP Admin team, however, are simply some planners who are trying to offer a website for us planners to interact and help each other.

PP Admin Team.