Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Forum Improvement ?

5 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Team,

You should now be able to click to the next Older Post Thread or next Newest Post Thread (if there is one) in this forum category by using the hyperlinks shown above this table.

Hope it improves things. Let us know if you have any more ideas.

Replies

Forum Guest
Nice arrangement, now save no. of clicks from one forums to anothers, also save time on re-loading thread listing and forum listing pages. Save air time, save money.
Thanks the development team.
Forum Guest
Hi PPers,

The script has been changed as requested (we hope?) and the hyperlinks have been moved over to the left of the screen.

In addition we have added several small left/right arrows at the top of the forum page. The ones on the left and right of the "All Forums" title will take you to the next newer or next older posting record within the whole forum. Whereas the small arrows on the left and right of the forum category name (i.e. Improving Planning Planet Website, above) will do a similar thing but only within this particular forum category.

Hope it helps?
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Experience this feature, I have a minor command. Let this 2 links next to the Post button rather middle on the screen.
If open 2 windows (lapping each other) same time on small size screen (12.1" of note book), cannot see the link until drag the screen to left.
Forum Guest
Hiya,

If we get another request to swap them we will certainly oblige.

We thought that newer ones would be forward (ie right) and older ones would be going back (ie left). Perhaps I was wrong!

Lets see what the guys think.
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Nice feature! Works great. One small quibble... The links seem "backward" to me (ie. the newer link should point left and the older link should point right). Maybe thats just me though.... Great job!

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software