Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Standardising delay analysis

7 replies [Last post]
Stephen Sandles
User offline. Last seen 9 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am carrying out research on whether a standardised approach to analysing delay in construction contracts is feasible and would appreciate any members that could spare a few moments to complete my survey. The link for the survey ishttps://www.surveymonkey.com/s/standardising_delay 
and I would like to thank you in advance for your valued and kind participation.

Replies

Stephen Sandles

Thank you Anders

I look forward to hearing news on DelayMaster in the near future.  Unfortunately I will not be able to make it out there for the conference, but if notes will be published from the conference I would be interested in having a heads up as to where that would be.

Thanks

Stephen Sandles

Mike

Thank you for the welcome and for the informaiton on this new software being developed

Stephen Sandles

Satish

Thank you for taking your time to complete my survey.

Anders Axelson
User offline. Last seen 3 years 10 weeks ago. Offline

Having said that, if anyone's interested, I will also be presenting a paper on the associated theory as part of the "Litigation Track" of Fred Plotnick's Construction CPM Conference in San Diego CA, mid-January, 2015. It also coincides with a Planning Planet conference!

Anders Axelson
User offline. Last seen 3 years 10 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks for the free publicity, Mike!!

I think the answer is a definite yes, but I am patiently waiting for a patent application to go through before I elaborate exactly on how the software will work.

Kind regards

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Stephen

Good to see you on Planning Planet.

You may want to make contact with PP Member Anders Axelson who is developing software called DelayMaster which will automatically solve all forensic delay situations at the touch of a button.

Best regards

Mike Testro

Satish Kumar
User offline. Last seen 7 years 6 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Sandles,

I have completed the survey. Your questionaire was good, though  i was not familiar with some questions.

Regards,

satish