Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Automated Schedule and Progress Updating

3 replies [Last post]
Tolga Taluy
User offline. Last seen 4 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am looking for Experts or Academic researchers worked in "Automated Schedule and Progress Updating on 4D BIM" in the UK  to help me with my project in London Business School.

Thanks

Tolga

Replies

Tolga Taluy
User offline. Last seen 4 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None

Peter,

Sure will do. So far I met the CEO of Scaled Robotics that has well progressed within the subject. Happy to make an introduction if you are interested. Please see their website link below.

https://www.scaledrobotics.com/

Best,

TT

Peter Holroyd
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Tolga, If you get any where with this subject please message me details. Apart from putting actual progress into the model so that design reviews / changes would have the latest site info and trying to show the next months planned progress to the site team i have not found thr 4D model particular useful
Peter Holroyd
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Tolga, If you get any where with this subject please message me details. Apart from putting actual progress into the model so that design reviews / changes would have the latest site info and trying to show the next months planned progress to the site team i have not found thr 4D model particular useful