Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

asta power project

2 replies [Last post]
Tolga Taluy
User offline. Last seen 4 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None

Good morning All,

I am trying to establish a KPI graph based on weekly activity count of the programme to display the progress of the project.

All I can do is resource the project and and create a histogram based on all resources and export the data to excel.

But I am sure there is another way (way easier and less time consuming) to reach weekly activity counts data and export to excel. I appreciate any  feed back may help.

Regards. 

Replies

Ben Taunt
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

You could also simply run a time-slice filter...

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Tolgay

If you want to know the number of tasks being worked on in any given week just progress the works and then filter on work in progress.

Just add the number of tasks to your spreadsheet.

Best regards

Mike T.