Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Asta Powerproject HASP Dongle

2 replies [Last post]
Mike Jackson
User offline. Last seen 10 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi. I run a stand-alone version of Powerproject using the HASP parallel port hardware dongle. The drivers I have for Windows XP do not work in the 64-bit environment. I have searched the Asta knowledge base under HASP and I have clicked the link they gave to the Aladdin website but those drivers do not work either. The install reports as being successful but the Asta software does not seem to see the dongle.

Does anyone else run Asta Powerproject with a hardware dongle successfully in a 64 bit windows environment?

Replies

Andrew Willard
User offline. Last seen 11 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Mike,

You will need to contact our support desk on 01844261609 they will discuss the options with you.

Regards

Andrew
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 7 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Mike

Welcome to Planning Planet

What Andrew did not tell you is that you will need a paid up annual support license to use the service.

Asta stopped using dongles years ago and now operate on a download key.

Best regards

Mike Testro