Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Converting ASTA power Project File to P3

3 replies [Last post]
Nokhez Akhtar
User offline. Last seen 12 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi to All,

I am trying to export ASTA PP files to P3 using export option on Asta . But I am getting the error " Invalid work Pattern position". I have gone through the help of ASTA but unlucky to resolved it.

If any body has encounter this problem & solved.Pls share the information to me as well.

Regards

Nokhez Akhtar

Planning Consultant

Replies

David Uttley
User offline. Last seen 11 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Nokhez - if you want some local support, feel free to contact us at Solid Support 02 9743 4666.

We run a helpdesk for Asta Power Project users who have maintenance agrrements with us.

help@solidsupport.com.au

Good to see your company (TBH) are trialing / experimenting with the software.
Nokhez Akhtar
User offline. Last seen 12 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Mike I got it.

Regards

Nokhez Akhtar
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Nokhez.

I am assuming that you have PowerProject v 10 and P3 on the same computer and you are using the standard Icons in PowerProject.

The error note indicates that you are using an invalid calendar or workpattern that is not used on P3.

I suggest you review your calendars and apply a standard 8 hr day 5 day week on PowerProject tasks before trying to convert.

Best regards

Mike Testro