Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

2012 Olympic Games

7 replies [Last post]
David Bordoli
User offline. Last seen 7 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
I have just received details of Asta Powerproject National User Forum 2005 and wondered if PPers from Paris, New York, Madrid and Moscow might be especially interested in the Keynote Speech –

Gary France, Group Board Director of Mace, will be talking about the London 2012 Olympic Games and how Mace programmed the construction works for the Olympic Park in Stratford. Gary was a key player in helping London win the Olympic bid and was in Singapore for the vote; using Asta Powerproject for the planning and now involved in moving forward the plan for how London will prepare for the Games.

Regards (with tongue in cheek)

David

Replies

David Bordoli
Yes folks...

I have decided to eat humble pie for a whole week... or maybe I should do it right up until 2012.

David :-)
Gary France
User offline. Last seen 15 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear PPers,

Unfortunately, I have had to pull out of the giving the talk about the London 2012 Olympic Games at Asta’s National Users Forum 2005. A diary clash has put paid to this!

However, I am hoping to give the talk at another time, so watch this space.

Gary France
Mace, London.
Andrew Flowerdew
User offline. Last seen 2 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
David,

Got to take my hat of to you, even I wouldn’t have put it quite so forcibly, and that’s saying something!!!!

Still undecided whether to go, it should be a good day out, will have to see if work load permits.
David Bordoli
Alexandre…

Apologies for being so rude but it was irrisistable!

Details are on the website at:
National User Forum 2005

You need to be a supported user to attend. I am about to send you a PM with some more information.

Regards

David
Bill Guthrie
User offline. Last seen 7 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
if the program is as good at p3 he might have a chance.

geting a job and doing it is another game.

good luck.

bill