Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Risk Analysis and Primavera: Exporting, what to watch out for and what shouldn't be there??

No replies
S M
User offline. Last seen 2 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

I am compiling a procedure (almost checklist) for our Planning Department of what they should do to their schedules and any additional house-keeping/alterations to their plan or what they should be aware of when their plan is exported into Pertmaster.

I’m aware that there should be a lower number of Non-essential constraints, no mandatory finishes etc. But I was wondering what other pitfalls, traps or things to look out for in the export from P6 to Pertmaster that should be taken into account? or alternatively what Pertmaster doesn't like or "flips out" at the sight of?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,