Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

(deleted)

1 reply [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi there,

I am a recruiter who has recently won a very large piece of business to do with a company wide implementation of Primavera P3E.

Hence I am looking for numerous P3E experts who may be interested in some fairly substantial contract work.

People who have gained significant experience with P3E would be of great interest to me, particuarly candidates who have experience on the Implementation of P3E.

These are 6 months contracts with a strong possibility of extension. Rates are negotiable depending on experience. The location is yet unconfirmed, but it is defintely only in the UK and the USA.

Please send CV if relevant

Many thanks,

Phil Parkinson
phil.parkinson@pslc.co.uk
DDL (01273) 749495

PS I have been working my way round the forum and there seems to be a healthy level of sceptecism about the role of recruiters and the way in which they operate. While I do not want to get drawn into this particular argument, I would like to advocate that my agency is a well-run and ethical business. We are not here to ’shaft fellow professionals, we will not take your CV and then disappear and we are not just trying to fill our database with candidates! We are simply trying to staff a very large P3E implementation project and hope to hear from some of you soon!!

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Phil,

Please do not post the same message more than once. You already posted this message over here.

Just log in and you will be able to edit your previous posts to correct any spelling mistakes.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software