Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

POLITICAL BEHAVIOURS IN OIL AND GAS PROJECTS

No replies
Ayomide Shodipo
User offline. Last seen 8 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello everyone,

Please participate in my survey. Here is an anonymous link to the survey: https://warwickwmg.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8dIAkfJIh3M1QUt

I am an M.Sc. Programme and Project Management student at the University of Warwick. I am conducting research on the types, significance and impact of political behaviours in oil and gas projects in the UK and Nigeria.

I kindly request that anyone and everyone who has worked on any oil and gas project in the UK or Nigeria (in any capacity) participates in this research. All data will be treated anonymously and confidentially, and will be used for the sole purpose of this research. It will only take 4 minutes of your time.

If you don't want to be a part of the research but want to discuss it, please feel free to comment below.
I would like to say a big thank you for participating or for sharing it with others. For more information, contributions, or if you would like a copy of the results, please contact me on a.o.shodipo@warwick.ac.uk.

Kind Regards,
Ayomide