Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Information required on the Spanish Version of P6 V8.2 for book translation

No replies
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 4 weeks ago. Offline

I am currently translating my P6 V8.2 book into Spanish (South American).

At the moment we are using the P6 Version that I have dowloaded in Australia from the Oracle US web site.

When we select Spanish language in P6 there are many things in the sample P6 database that are in English such as the sample Project Names, Activity Names, Calendar Names, Baseline types etc that are not translated by changing the language.

I would like to know from someone who has used P6 V8.2 that was downloaded and installed in South America to understand if the version that is installed in South America with the Primavera sample database has English terms or is it installed with a Spanish language database?

Regards

Paul E Harris
Managing Director and President, Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd
www.eh.com.au