Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Unable to login to P6 R8.2 - Exception EaccessViolation in Module PM.exe at 0043BFBF

11 replies [Last post]
NAVEEN TALLA
User offline. Last seen 7 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

When Trying to login to P6 R8.2, Professional Client (Desktop), we are facing this problem.

Does anyone have a solution for this, please help.

p6r8.2_login_error.jpg

Thanks in Advance.

Replies

christa elias
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 21 hours ago. Offline

I am having the same issue.. any help is much appreciated.    

Mohamed Imran
User offline. Last seen 2 years 35 weeks ago. Offline

Hello,

Primavera P6 Professional R8.2 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Exception EAccessViolation in module PM.exe at 0043BFBF. Access violation at address 0083BFBF in module ‘PM.exe’. Read of address 00000381.

Mohamed Imran

Hello,

Primavera P6 Professional R8.2 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Exception EAccessViolation in module PM.exe at 0043BFBF. Access violation at address 0083BFBF in module ‘PM.exe’. Read of address 00000381.

Mohamed Imran

Hello,

Mohamed Imran
Hello, Primavera P6 Professional R8.2 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Exception EAccessViolation in module PM.exe at 0043BFBF. Access violation at address 0083BFBF in module ‘PM.exe’. Read of address 00000381. Does anyone have a solution for this, please help.
Mohamed Imran

Robin Clare-Talbot
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

Is this problem resolved? I know I had similar issues and Oracle released a patch that worked pretty well for us resolving this.

Please let me know, as I have the patch for R8.2 on this still and I can upload it for you.

Christopher Andre...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 16 weeks ago. Offline

Hello,

This worked for me.

Open up SQL server management studio,

Run a query,

Paste this:

declare @ret int, @msg varchar(1000)
exec obsproj_full_rebuild @ret OUTPUT, @msg OUTPUT

Execute.

Source: http://theprimaverablog.com/2012/04/primavera-p6v8-2-error-exception-eac...

Thanks!

dulat Praliyev
User offline. Last seen 1 year 19 weeks ago. Offline

please read below... 

You need Administration access from IT Group...

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=10203708

Amir Pezeshk
User offline. Last seen 7 years 20 weeks ago. Offline

Hello,

Have you installed your Database on laptop?  Have you configured your database?

Dewald Badenhorst
User offline. Last seen 6 years 32 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Guys,

Does anybody have a solution for the above mentioned problem as yet?  I'm stuck in the same boat with my weekly reports being due today.

Kind Regards,