Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Login Problem into P6

No replies
Ilter Aydin
User offline. Last seen 6 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I imported a schedule into my standalone P6.2.The xer file succesfully imported. But just after I imported the plf file it crashed. It started to give "Exception EConvertError in module PM.exe at 0000B2FA '[QT_Day=0]'is not a valid floating point value".

Now each time I am trying to login to Primavera it loads the projects then it stops working with the above error.

Thinking that this is because of the imported layout, I also deleted the line in SQL VIEWPROP Table which belongs to I guess imported layout. But it is still the same.

Does anyone has solution to this one? 

Or as we know primevera automatically logs in with the latest active layout. DO you know how to change this latest layout name to another layout name without logining into Primavera since I cannot login now....

I do no think that the problem is related with me since it crashed 2 other systems just in this way.

Thanks in advance....