Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

import xer file’s question

2 replies [Last post]
liu yi
User offline. Last seen 11 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
when I import the .xer to P6,only the 29o4KB file cann’t be imported.but the 2006KB’s file can be.why? the promption is :an applicantion event has been intercrepted,please note the event code for reference .event code :AVAA0-3746-4.
thanks

Replies

liu yi
User offline. Last seen 11 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
thanks ,at first,the plan file is well and the code or relation etc is good. always,not one time,when procedure 60%,then the promption is appearing.and the other more biger files is this.why?
Enrique Rodriguez
User offline. Last seen 7 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Revise all activity data; durations, name, relationship, I had a similar problem when I try to import an MS Project file, and it was because there were an activity without name.
Try it, it can be works.....
Regards,