Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Total Available Resources

2 replies [Last post]
Amar Aghana
User offline. Last seen 16 years 36 weeks ago. Offline

Hi all,

We have many projects. Say P1, P2 and P3...and so on.

I have created resource called MA= Mason. I have 2 masons available.

How to set availability of 2 masons. I do not want to create MA1 and MA2. Istead, I want to show under MA manpwoer available is 2.

When I create and level schedule, if total project requriement for masons in 4, then either I can inform shortage of manpower or delay in schedule or look for alternate action.

Replies

Amar Aghana
User offline. Last seen 16 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Kevin,

That is great. Also, for other trades, if I have 30 guys, I will make 3000%. Hope that must be alright.

Regards, Amar.
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 2 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Amar

In the resources screen, select the resource, click on the Units & Prices tab and in the Max Units / Time column enter 2.0/h or 200%, depending on your user preferences.

Cheers