Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Exporting from P3EC

3 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Just found this forum and have a question. I am currently working on a schedule, that I made up in P3ec. However, I am working with an owner that specifies a schedule done in Suretrak or that can be opened by Suretrak. I would like to know if a schedule done in P3EC can easily be exported and read in Suretrak.

Replies

Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
... and they won’t. The documentation states that this and the report set-ups will not transfer.
Forum Guest
The export isn’t a 100%. The layouts and the organization of the schedule didnt export over.
Forum Guest
Yes you can. You need to export the file as a P3 file and then open it with SureTrack as a Concentric P3 project.
You will not export layouts but you can reach a happy medium.
Actually, I haven’t tried it but it is possible that 100 % compatibility will not be achieved. You will not lose anything, so try it...