Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Converting jpg image to pmt

3 replies [Last post]
Zubaer Shariff
User offline. Last seen 2 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Greetings planners,
I am trying to insert a logo in the footier section of my schedule printout. But P3 wouldn’t accept anything other than a pmt format image. Can anyone tell me how can I convert the logo from jpg format to the pmt format of primavera?

-Zubaer

Replies

Alfon Lyndon Joson
User offline. Last seen 7 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi..

First Open your logo in jpeg file..then copy it (Select All, Ctrl+C). Then open the pmt program, select new then paste it. then save....

good luck!!!

alfon
aad
Sukumaran Subaram...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
P3 accept bitmap files (*.bmp). Convert your jpg files to bmp. Under "list files of type" choose bmp and highlight your logo file. You can insert it in footer.

Regards.
irshath yakub
User offline. Last seen 14 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
dear Mr.Zubaer,
What i have been doing in inserting a logo is initially the logo is saved in a wmf format and while taking printout,i will browse the file and insert it either in the header or footer .
hope this may help you.
regards
irshath