Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

With Descrition?

5 replies [Last post]
Mohd Mahd
User offline. Last seen 16 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
i was looking for EASY (short) way to get a P3 report of the following: (Predecessors - Activity - Successors) with their DESCRIPTION, in one report. it is very long way to get them, any new better ideas will be appreciated. Mohd

Replies

Ernesto Puyana
User offline. Last seen 7 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
What if you export to a spreadsheat a list of activities with predecesors and succesors (id-description-predecesors-succesors) and then use the lookup functions to set up your report? maybe you would have to input id's manually in the proper order, but the system would assign the proper description.
Mohd Mahd
ok, ur other reply, can recover this one. going back to my question. it is not possible to get it from P3 straight forward, but through, excel utilities and excel query. i am trying to find an easy way to get it. then waiting for any other ideas. thanks in advance, mohd
Ali Hamouda
User offline. Last seen 7 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Mohd, I did not start, but you start. I did not talk to you any bad , but you start. If you see that my language is not proper language,you should apolgize me,But not to attack me. we are in this Club at the end we should have closed friendship,becuase there was no purpose from our discussion except the knowledge for knowledge. good bye Ali ------------------------------------ Note:I am typing very fast, that is why I have alot of mistakes in the spelling. this might be a reason. ----------------------------------
Mohd Mahd
For ur inf., the following is one of the replies i received from P3 tech support, UK office, (2. Unfortunately not. 3. Unfortunately this is not possible - however, I can add this to our development database as a development request for the next release of P3. Regards, David Primavera Technical Support)))) if u want to get the full history, let me know. with no further comments from my side. AGAIN NAD AGAIN, pls do not insult nationalities.
Ali Hamouda
User offline. Last seen 7 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
I think if you know Primavera very will you will not ask this Question? Any way go to production reports and you can Customize the report you need. Please we don't want to full in the Swamp of unpolite discussion. (Are u Indian?)