Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Digitalization of Last Planner

2 replies [Last post]
Peter Nagy
User offline. Last seen 1 week 2 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Members,

I have been working as a planner at Skanska Hungary Ltd for more than two years.

In August las year we started to implement the Lean Construction Management (the Last Planner too). Now we started within a new project the TVD and ADM, however some colleages involved have recently come up with the request whether there is  a solution (for instance an app) to digitilaze the post-it schedule.

I wonder whether some of you have already faced such a requirement and how to manage to solve it.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

BR

Péter

Replies

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 4 days 11 hours ago. Offline

There are several tools that may help (inclusing Touchplan), for a list to start from see: https://mosaicprojects.com.au/PMKI-SCH-030.php#Const

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 12 min ago. Offline

Hogy vagy

take a look at touch plan I think this is what you are looking for