Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Acumen Fuse DCMA 14

1 reply [Last post]
Helen Ward
User offline. Last seen 6 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Using Acumen Fuse DCMA 14. Test 12 Critical Path test returns "N" on single project. But when performed with other projects same project returns "N/A". I can't find anywhere that explains why this is "N/A". Has anyone any idea as to why and what I can do to fix it? Thanks.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None

Am am not sure how accumen Fuse works but what I do know is what test #12 tests for 

This is a ‘what-if’ test performed directly on the schedule. Identify a critical activity and its current  remaining duration. You then modify that activity’s remaining duration to be 600 working days and then re-calculate the schedule dates.

You must identify the final critical activity in the schedule and look to see if that activity was delayed by the approximate number of days that you added to the critical path.

"True Critical Path test", If you inserted a 600 day activity into the critical path and see of the end date shifted by 600 days", if not then it is not a True Critical Path. 

My guess is that there is float contained in your schedule.