Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Dissertation Questionnaire - BIM & health and safety

No replies
john khoza
User offline. Last seen 10 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am a student at Oxford Brookes, studying Project Management.

The aim of this study is investigate building information modelling, to gain an understanding of its success in terms of programming & 4D - Visualisation. To assess how that relates to health and safety on site, with particular focus on in the U.K construction industry. In order to achieve this aim, the following objectives have been established.

1.How does building information modelling perform in terms of programming & visualisation?
2.How does that relate to safety on site?
3.What are the implications for the industry

The questionnaire is only 10 questions, and doesnt require any sensitive information just your occupation/field of work/years of experience - optional question. I put this in as a option to get an idea of the respondant demographic.

I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill the questionnaire out.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3Q9VRPQ

Kind Regards

John