Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

High rise building program

4 replies [Last post]
kier legard
User offline. Last seen 14 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,

Can anyone provide me a baseline schedule for high rise building in p3 format.Please email me at kier_70@yahoo.com

Best regards,

kier

Replies

Ben-Al Pasil
User offline. Last seen 9 years 49 weeks ago. Offline

Mr. Muhammad Sallam,

what we are asking here is just a help if someone is willing to share their knowledge. We know your idea is copy right to you. No one would take that from you. but who can help thanks, as for you, you can keep your program with you. 

Clive Randall
User offline. Last seen 16 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
I tend to agree with Mohamed Mostafa
However a baseline programme is the property of the Company who produced it not the individual.
I have no problem in providing advice on the construction process and the programme development.
However as I constantly say, planning is not only about programming, programming is just a facet of the process.
I would prefer that questions are asked in the form you advise Arman, I will then give willingly of my experience.
I will not however provide the answer to a problem (such as please provide a baseline programme for a high rise building), as I will be assuming I know the intricacies of the question which I do not.
Therefore no baseline from me but willing to answer any and all specific questions.
Clive
Armando Moriles
User offline. Last seen 16 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Mohamed,

If you believe that no one would reply, why did you?

I think what he wants is a simple reference to start with as far as Design, Procurement and Construction Baseline components of the programme are concerned. Your programme is your programme, I think nobody would argue with you on that and that this is not a case of intellectual rights property piracy...

Maybe you have some ideas that you could share, i.e. how long would it take you to excavate the foundation basement levels, what type of equipment you use, how does the curing, testing periods and quality issues affect the programme. Then constructing podium levels you might say that it is a huge part of the programme to generate because of its irregular shapes maybe. But when it comes to the high rising levels portion, how many days would it take you to construct per level and how many sets of system formworks, scaffolding would you allocate in the programme, etc...

I believe that if you can’t share to others your technologies, techniques, experiences how to fish, giving us a fish for a day would mean a lot.

Regards,

Arman