Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Planning Development

5 replies [Last post]
James Parker
User offline. Last seen 6 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

I have been woking in Project Planning for the past 18 months. I apologise if this question has been asked a thousand times before but please can you suggest possible courses that i should be looking at completing to aid me in my development?

Thanks 

Replies

john mark
User offline. Last seen 5 years 12 weeks ago. Offline

Every one needs to grow business 

john mark
User offline. Last seen 5 years 12 weeks ago. Offline

For any new project, you may need a call center that can receive all your business calls 24x7 and callix.ae is the best one among all other. Experience outstanding call center services today by visiting callix.ae

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
David Manna
User offline. Last seen 6 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

Which country are you based in? There are many online and university courses available to improve your career in project planning and management. 

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 5 days 3 hours ago. Offline

Hi James,

Certification in planning and scheduling are offered by PMI AACEi and the CIOB. Links to most of the current courses are at: http://www.mosaicprojects.com.au/Planning.html#Certifications