Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Add new fonts to P6

3 replies [Last post]
Rodney Jones
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

I am running R16.2 and my client is requesting a specific font for all layouts that is not in the font library. How does the database administrator or Oracle administrator add the required font?

Thanks,

Rod

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

thats sounds like it will work. Let me know

Rodney Jones
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hi Zoltan,

Hmmmm, I'm not using a standalone version.

I am accessing the server remotely via Citrix, the work laptop is running Win 7 and my personal laptop is on Win 10. So probably need to instal the new font on the server hosting P6?

I can't get in right now to test but I will let you know.

Much appreciated.

Rod

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

what operating system are you using  ? I beleive that they are based on the the ones installed with the operating system 

try this 

1. 1. Select “Control Panel” from the Start menu
  2. 2. Select “Appearance and Personalization.”
  3. 3. Select “Fonts.”
  4. 4. In the Fonts window, Right Click in the list of fonts and choose “Install New Font.”
  5. 5. Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install
  6. 6. Select the fonts you want to install