Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

text alignment in my activities column

2 replies [Last post]
Md Sakib Islam
User offline. Last seen 7 years 44 weeks ago. Offline

Greetings of the day.

I am looking for text allignment in my P6 R 8.4 activity column.

Is there any technique or tool to shift my activity name texts to left or right or in the middle ?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

yes go to the column rigth click and select columns choose the one that you want to change on the lower right hand side select edit column from there you can choose left center or right justify your text in your columns

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

yes go to the column rigth click and select columns choose the one that you want to change on the lower right hand side select edit column from there you can choose left center or right justify your text in your columns