Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Copy & Paste Text Issue with Version 8.3 Installed on Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter

No replies
Eric Graham
User offline. Last seen 8 years 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

We currently have P6 Professional R8.3.2 installed on a terminal server running Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter.  I am having issues when trying to copy and paste text using the right click.  I am able to right click on activities, projects, and wbs and get a drop down menu, but when trying to copy text such as Activity Name nothing happens when I highlight and right click the text.  I am able to highlight the text and use ctrl-c/v to perform the copy and paste functions, just not able to use the right click option.

This is more of an annoyance than anything, but if someone could please shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.  I may be one of the few people that prefers right click over keystroke functions.