Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Posts Feed?

1 reply [Last post]
Rizwan Siddiqi
User offline. Last seen 11 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

PP Team,

I've posted 2 topics thus far. When someone responds to my post, I do get an email alert however if I come to the website without using the link in the email alert, it is difficult for me to find the posts I put up (if older than a few days). 

I would think the "My Forum News Feed" link would provide me with just the threads I am following (aka my posted ones and any other I posted on/subscribe to), but it shows ALL of the group posts (so all posts under PV 6 group).

Am I overlooking a link to get to posts that I have postd on only?

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 20 hours 56 min ago. Offline

Go to HOME Tab and click on MY POSTS, it will get you to the page you are looking.

Photobucket