Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Error with "Send my Application" button in Jobs page

1 reply [Last post]
Yaser J. Pasha PE...
User offline. Last seen 11 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am getting the following error whenever i try to send my application on the job page:

HTTP 500 - Internal server error

I’ve tried sending my applications from various computers and locations but the result is always the same. Anyone else having the same problem or know whats going on?

Thanks
Yaser

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello,

This has been fixed. We had a techie upgrade our system but the man did not set the correct read / write permissions to the folder.

We are sorry for any problems. If there was a job you were really interested in, we suggest you apply again, just to be on the safe side.

Regards.