Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Is 12000 SAR good offer for planning engineer 6 years experience in jeddah KSA?

3 replies [Last post]
Alaa Al haj
User offline. Last seen 7 years 11 weeks ago. Offline

hi All,

i am planning Engineer 6 yrs experience , PMP , PMI-SP Credential holders , and Certified primavera from oracle , i got new offer from construction company in jeddah 12000 ( full package ) is it enough
i want to ask around 17000 ( with family status ) is it logic figure or too high
thanks 

Replies

Alaa Al haj

Thanks Mr.Faiz

appreciated

best regards,

Alaa

AB Timo
User offline. Last seen 9 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

I think its a good offer.try to put your demand.it is your Right. but if they don't agree,Do not let this opportunity go.Grab it.I am in KSA and I know that it is a handsome salary package.But also see the organization type and the worth of its ongoing projects.If you are getting a good salary in a smal organization and lesser salary in a comparatively bigger network then i always preffer the second option.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Faiz

Alaa Al haj

hi