Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

"Retain Logic" in ASTA

No replies
Nilkamal Parikh
User offline. Last seen 29 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Hi,

I have to switch to ASTA from P6 due to my recent move and learning about ASTA everyday. I struggle to do the same thing in ASTA which I can do easily with P6 but I take it as a challange and happy to go for learning this new software.

My questions it is there any function called "Retain Logic" like P6 to maintain the logic alive for out of sequence items? So my task A-B-C are linked finish to start. if my item B is finished out of sequence and still A hasn't finished, why my item C is showing on the status date rather than start after item A?

Can you please help? It's annoying me.

Thanks in advance

Nilkamal