Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MS Project Boolean Equation

1 reply [Last post]
Tony Selormey
User offline. Last seen 3 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am drafting a two weekly lookahead programme that hopefully will be saved as a template for the use at a later date the problem i am faced with is i have two work shifts mainly day and night. i have decided to use the flag column to decide whether the work pattern is that of the day or night shift. i have further moved on to select a graphical indicator to help site staff see graphically when the activity is with relation to the shape of the moon icon. now for the hard bit, i cannot seem to get the formula to display another icon in this field. any help on the above matter greatly appreciated cheers

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Tony. Please post in the most appropriate forum. This forum is for Powerproject Teamplan, not Microsoft Project.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software