Construction Project Planner / Senior Planner, Midmac Contracting Company W.L.L, Texas A&M College of Engineering
Responsible for all planning/scheduling activities, daily progress evaluation, weekly progress reporting, monthly progress reporting and cost analysis as detailed below:
· Developing construction master schedules Level 1 & Level 3 (using Primavera software) including Costs and Resources allocation
· Producing manpower and equipment histograms with cost curves, secure Clients’ approval.
· Monitoring progress and updating schedules on weekly/monthly basis. Prepare schedule variance report to the Management and recommend corrective measures, when necessary.
· Preparing procurement schedules with direct relation to the construction activities and coordinate with the procurement department to ensure materials deliveries are timely.
· Conducting schedule coordination meetings with different disciplines and also with subcontractors and monitor respective progress in line with master schedule requirements.
· Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as per Contract requirements.
· Preparing Internal progress reports for company own Management Board meetings.
· Evaluating schedule impact from change orders / disruptions.
· Preparation of EOT program and presentation.
· Participating in preparation of monthly progress invoices (in contracts where payment mechanism is based on cost loaded program)