Planning Manager, Midmac - Six construct - (Besix) Joint Venture, Extension to Qatar Convention Center
- A Planning Manager for the Midmac-Sixco Joint Venture of the Extension to Qatar National Convention Center project, managing a team of three planning engineers and one senior planner. The project consists of civil works, complex MEP, cutting edge finishes, in addition to external infrastructural works & landscaping, with Qatar Foundation (QF) as the owner represented by Qatar Petroleum (QP) as Client representative and KEO as the consultant. The project has a time frame of 19 months.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
1. Carried out and successfully achieved the client approval on the baseline schedule consisting of over 5000 activities of very complex nature with material quantities, man power and equipment resource loading in addition to the cost and weightage loading in accordance with QP requirements.
2. Maintained all the projects controls documents, such as; shop drawings, materials, method statements logs and carried out several procurement coordination tasks.
3. Was in charge of maintaining all internal and external reports; daily, weekly and monthly up to date and standard.
4. Attending progress and planning meetings with the consultant/ client.