Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Anyone interested in a new opportunity in Sydney?

No replies
Nathalie berger
User offline. Last seen 16 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
My name is Nathalie Berger and I am the Civil Engineering Candidate Manager for Anders Elite NSW. Although we are located in Sydney, NSW we do also place candidates in other states.

I am looking for a Project Planner for a Top Tier Main Contractor. This position presents a great opportunity to work on one of Australia’s Signature Projects.

The role is in Sydney and four years local (Australian) experience as a Project Planner would be highly regarded. Other requirements:

. A minimum 5 years experience as a Project Planner

. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

. Strong Primavera / P3 skills

. Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team environment

. Extensive Database, and spreadsheeting knowledge

. Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and with strong attention to detail.

+ We also offer a Candidate Referral Reward of between $300 and $1000 per new, placed referral... so if you know any planners or civil engineering professionals, please pass them on!

If you are interested or know someone who would be, please contact me via the email address below. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Nathalie Berger
Civil Engineering
AndersElite NSW/VIC

email: nathalie.berger@anderselite.com.au