Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Level LOE activities

No replies
Mathieu ALBOUY
User offline. Last seen 12 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello everybody,

I have lost my oracle support access and so I quite lost when I'm in front of specific problem on PM that's why I'm here ;) expecting (or beging for) someone whose will have the kindness to answer me.

My issue is that I really have to make touchy leveling on a P6 plan, in order to optimize the result I also really need to consolidate some resource assignments on LOE, and finally I have to Level LOE activities with basic tasks dependent ones (with the same resource assigned of course).

And that's obvious that PM doesn't allowed that, but why? My resource is overallocated so it should just respect the priorities I had defined, right? Someone already met this issue?

I had been really disapointed to realize that PM doesn't consider LOE has "eligible" for leveling.

Does anyone has any idea of the parameters to select to fix this bug? 

Thank in advance, enjoy your Week-end