Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Surviving a Daubert Challenge: A CPM Expert’s Perspective provided by: Kenji Hoshino [Oct-14]
- The Ten Worst Scheduling Techniques Used Today (and How to Avoid)! provided by: Glen Palmer [Nov-14]
- Planning and Facilitating a Schedule Risk Workshop provided by: Chris Carson [May-14]
- The Case for Professional Project Corporate Governance and Project Controls Or How to Stop Project Failures provided by: Raphael M. Dua [Oct-14]
- Industrial Turn-Round Work Breakdown Structure provided by: Anthony Lowery [Jun-14]
New Forum Topics
- How to prepare recovery programs from the latest updated program : 1 replies
- A Deep-Dive on What's New in Primavera P6 15.1 (Professional & EPPM)
- Defining Activities in Primavera P6 EPPM
- Actual Cost for completed activity : 11 replies
- An issue with activity codes while importing xer
- Export/Import Project : 20 replies
- ORA-12952: The request exceeds the maximum allowed database size of 4 GB : 5 replies
- Primavera not playing nice with high resolution screen : 1 replies
- Schedule % Complete in P6 : 5 replies
- Access software systems in your most hazardous plant areas!
- 14th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Controlling your destiny - a new way to find a job and remain in control!
- The Guild Announces an Independent Examiner
- 7th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Completions Software
- Newsletter - A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT....
- Roadshows - Want To Learn More About Safran Risk? (Final Reminder)
- Roadshows - Want To Learn More About Safran Risk?
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 11th March 2015
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners