Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Generating P6 S-Curves via Excel provided by: Gary Whitehead [Aug-14]
- Use of a Claims Triage Workshop to Choose an Analysis Method provided by: Chris Carson [May-14]
- Introduction to Earned Value Performance Management (EVPM) Then, Now and the Future provided by: Raphael M. Dua [Sep-14]
- Pankow Scheduling Policy, Philosophy, Best Practices, & SureTrak provided by: Pete Oakander [Jan-15]
- How to Create a Critical Path using MS Project provided by: Alexander Cartwright [Feb-15]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- You are probably wrong about probability Patrick Weaver [Oct-15]
- PMP Questions – getting a second opinion. Patrick Weaver [Oct-15]
- PBS -v- WBS, is there a difference? Patrick Weaver [Sep-15]
- What’s the message?? Patrick Weaver [Aug-15]
- Measuring Culture - a new dimension for PMOs? Patrick Weaver [Jul-15]
New Forum Topics
- P6 report for showing different successor relationship type for same activtiy : 7 replies
- Importing P3 PRX Files into Primavera P6 Professional
- what is the best method to plan project of construction of 300 unit in Primavera?
- P6: baseline TF display in column : 2 replies
- How can I see how an existing Report is made up?
- Trendline for Future
- Engineering Deliverables Management Software : 31 replies
- Activity Relationship
- Forecasting resources from updated schedule : 5 replies
- P6 - New baseline not matching the rescheduled current programme?
- Productivity Rate for construction activities : 4 replies
- New activities in approved baseline : 1 replies
- ConstructionCPM, Qatar Meet, Guild President & Experts News
- GPCBoK - Module 02 Managing PEOPLE
- Planning Planet & Guild of Project Controls Members in Qatar- 18th Nov 2015 Meeting
- GPCBoK - Module 09 Managing PROJECT PROGRESS
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 9th November 2015
- GPCBoK - Module 07 Managing PLANNING & SCHEDULING
- Project Controls Body of Knowledge - Module 03 Managing SCOPE
- Project Controls Body of Knowledge - Module 01 Managing PROJECT CONTROLS
- The State of Project Controls
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 4th Oct 2015
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners