Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Example of 2-page Monthly Schedule Report provided by: Gary Whitehead [Aug-14]
- Planner Competency Matrix provided by: Gary Whitehead [Aug-14]
- Project Management Tools for Modern Project and Portfolio Management provided by: Vladimir Liberzon [Jan-15]
- Comparison of Earned Value Standards provided by: Paul Harris [Sep-14]
- NEC3 Programme Requirements provided by: Mark Alberts [Sep-14]
New Forum Topics
- Equivalent Physical % Complete Coumn from P6 into Asta : 3 replies
- Display Activity Steps in Asta from P6 : 1 replies
- Activity Codes in Primavera P6 EPPM
- P6 SQL Database - Get WBS Start and Finish Dates : 2 replies
- P6 Schedule Review- Best Practices & Filters : 2 replies
- PMSDK.ini file missing error during SDK setup : 2 replies
- Spot the difference in two Primavera update : 3 replies
- How to prepare recovery programs from the latest updated program : 3 replies
- Budgeted Non Labour units
- Remaining Units are not calculated correctly in Primavera P6 : 1 replies
- Tasks followed in ELV first fix : 1 replies
- Tasks followed in ELV first fix
- Progress monitoring and BIM MSc Thesis : 1 replies
- Comparison of resource levelling algorithms of different Project Management tools : 31 replies
- The Guild of Project Controls announces a new Region in QATAR....
- Access software systems in your most hazardous plant areas!
- 14th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Controlling your destiny - a new way to find a job and remain in control!
- The Guild Announces an Independent Examiner
- 7th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Completions Software
- Newsletter - A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT....
- Roadshows - Want To Learn More About Safran Risk? (Final Reminder)
- Roadshows - Want To Learn More About Safran Risk?
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners