Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Project Schedule Structure Checklist Annexure A provided by: Pierre Snyman [Jun-14]
- The Law of Schedules provided by: John Livengood [Sep-14]
- Project Management Credentials Benchmarked Against the US Professional Engineer (PE) License 2014 Update provided by: Dr. Paul D Giammalvo [Sep-14]
- Scheduling Practices and Project Success provided by: PP Admin [May-14]
- Using Cultural Change to Introduce Earned Value Performance Management provided by: Raphael M. Dua [Sep-14]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- Why do so many organisations and clients accept bad schedules? Patrick Weaver [Jun-15]
- The Truth about CPM Risk Models Tim Mather [Apr-15]
- Stakeholder’s Don’t Understand Numbers Patrick Weaver [Apr-15]
- Throwing money away! Patrick Weaver [Mar-15]
- Performance Management Patrick Weaver [Feb-15]
New Forum Topics
- fastest way of linking and search box when linking
- deadline column : 2 replies
- Project Structure in P6
- How to Fix This Primavera P6 Professional Erroe: Unable to connect to the database : 5 replies
- Primavera P6 - Switching Out Labor Resources On An Active Project
- Materials vs. Expenses : 7 replies
- Installing Sample projects - Stand alone P6???? : 8 replies
- Using Primavera outside of network : 1 replies
- The Guild and its Independent Examiner attend AACE International Annual Conference
- Viva Las Vegas, ASTAD and More
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 28th May 2015
- PEOPLECERT is partnering with The Guild of Project Controls
- The Guild of Project Controls announces a new Region in QATAR....
- Access software systems in your most hazardous plant areas!
- 14th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Controlling your destiny - a new way to find a job and remain in control!
- The Guild Announces an Independent Examiner
- 7th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners