Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- The Law of Schedules provided by: John Livengood [Sep-14]
- Generating P6 S-Curves via Excel provided by: Gary Whitehead [Aug-14]
- Project Control Methodologies provided by: Vladimir Liberzon [Jan-15]
- ICON Integrated Master Schedule Review provided by: Alexander Cartwright [Feb-15]
- Deltek Acumen Risk An In-Depth Review provided by: Dan Patterson [Jan-15]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- Measuring Culture - a new dimension for PMOs? Patrick Weaver [Jul-15]
- Why do so many organisations and clients accept bad schedules? Patrick Weaver [Jun-15]
- The Truth about CPM Risk Models Tim Mather [Apr-15]
- Stakeholder’s Don’t Understand Numbers Patrick Weaver [Apr-15]
- Throwing money away! Patrick Weaver [Mar-15]
New Forum Topics
- Level activities with small duration (<1 hour) : 2 replies
- Issue with importing resourses from Xer : 6 replies
- How to Filter Projects in Primavera P6
- Provision Scenario in P6 : 5 replies
- P6 xml including all fields
- Missing Level of Effort bar in P6 Professional Gantt Chart Solved
- Total Float Project Vs Total float activities : 4 replies
- Advice on Histograms / Resources for Training People. : 1 replies
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 30th July 2015
- Guild - We have Candidates - We need Organisers!!
- PeopleCert, our Guild examiner have announced a date for the BETA Test for The Guild of Project Controls
- The Guild and its Independent Examiner attend AACE International Annual Conference
- Viva Las Vegas, ASTAD and More
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 28th May 2015
- PEOPLECERT is partnering with The Guild of Project Controls
- The Guild of Project Controls announces a new Region in QATAR....
- Access software systems in your most hazardous plant areas!
- 14th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners