Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Forensic Schedule Analysis – Chapter 2: Delay analysis on Non-CPM Scheduled Projects provided by: James Zack [Oct-14]
- Example Instructions for Primavera Planners provided by: John Verth [Oct-14]
- Strategy Alignment & Creating A Linear Business Plan provided by: John Banks [Jun-14]
- Planning By Consensus provided by: Dan Patterson [Jan-15]
- The use and purpose of the various levels of a schedule provided by: Patrick Weaver [Oct-14]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- Measuring Culture - a new dimension for PMOs? Patrick Weaver [Jul-15]
- Why do so many organisations and clients accept bad schedules? Patrick Weaver [Jun-15]
- The Truth about CPM Risk Models Tim Mather [Apr-15]
- Stakeholder’s Don’t Understand Numbers Patrick Weaver [Apr-15]
- Throwing money away! Patrick Weaver [Mar-15]
New Forum Topics
- Level activities with small duration (<1 hour)
- Importing Actuals without ResourceID : 6 replies
- Budgeted Cost Calculation : 2 replies
- Provision Scenario in P6 : 1 replies
- Labour units problem while converting form P3 to P6
- Copying schedules in P6 -same EPS node : 13 replies
- Variance values not consistent in P6 : 4 replies
- Total Float Project Vs Total float activities : 3 replies
- Disadvantages of P6 EPPM. HELP!!!
- Advice on Histograms / Resources for Training People.
- Guild - We have Candidates - We need Organisers!!
- PeopleCert, our Guild examiner have announced a date for the BETA Test for The Guild of Project Controls
- The Guild and its Independent Examiner attend AACE International Annual Conference
- Viva Las Vegas, ASTAD and More
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 28th May 2015
- PEOPLECERT is partnering with The Guild of Project Controls
- The Guild of Project Controls announces a new Region in QATAR....
- Access software systems in your most hazardous plant areas!
- 14th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Controlling your destiny - a new way to find a job and remain in control!
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners