Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Collapsed As-Built: The Right Way provided by: Kenji Hoshino [Oct-14]
- CPM Scheduling for Construction: Best Practices and Guidelines provided by: Craig Relyea [May-16]
- Project Controls Infrastructure provided by: David Forrest [Jun-15]
- Introduction for Business Management for Oil and Gas Industry provided by: Sean Regan [Jan-16]
- A structural retrofit project provided by: Anthony Lowery [Jun-14]
New Forum Topics
- How to display Lag on Ativity Bar or Ativity Column : 7 replies
- Resume Built using Primavera Project Management P6
- How can I import MS Project 2013 to Primavera P6 16.1
- How to create the WBS in excel to import to P6??? : 7 replies
- Looking for SDK Excel worksheet for P6 v6.2 or 7 : 7 replies
- How many activities with code, cost, & resources can you schedule per day? 25?
- Cannot find Actual This Period Cost column...? : 1 replies
- Column to show number of men required? : 5 replies
- What does this means? "Link actual and actul this period ..." : 4 replies
- Asterisk on dates : 6 replies
- Cost loading issue : 1 replies
- Can software solve the issues on time tracking and billing for projects ? : 2 replies
- Project Finance Modelling : 6 replies
- Planning Planet Newsletter June 2016
- Project Controls Survery from Gold Group and Chance for Guild LifeTime Membership Fee
- Improving Performance of Capital Projects, September 14-15, 2016, Houston, Texas
- Planning Planet Gives Back - Installment 2.0
- Three Issues about VALUE including Crossrail’s Journey with Earned Value Management in London Town...
- Spring into Summer with These Hot New Project Management Resources
- Earned Value Management in London Town...
- Planning Planet Gives Back
- We have offered our PP members Guild Membership FOR LIFE
- FinancialForce - improving visibility and control across the organization
Planning & Project Controls Survey
Without our Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains: these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many inquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look at Our Partners