Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Behavioral Profiling of "Successful" Project Managers provided by: Dr. Paul D Giammalvo [Sep-14]
- Making Performance Happen in the Construction Industry Using Collaborative Working Agreements provided by: Raphael M. Dua [Sep-14]
- Why Project Execution Doesn’t Cause Project Failure provided by: Dan Patterson [Jan-15]
- Industrial Planning and Scheduling Checklist provided by: Anthony Lowery [Jun-14]
- Collapsed As-Built: The Right Way provided by: Kenji Hoshino [Oct-14]
New Forum Topics
- Sample WBS of a Railway Project : 7 replies
- Answers to the May 22nd PM Puzzler: Computing Drag Cost in Human Lives
- Updating schedule : 1 replies
- Comparison of resource levelling algorithms of different Project Management tools : 33 replies
- Weekend Puzzler: Computing Critical Path Drag on a Project to Save Lives
- Altering Schedule % Complete & Performance % complete in Primavera P6 : 3 replies
- Planned cost calculation Error : 1 replies
- Issue with importing resourses from Xer : 1 replies
- P6 EPPM R8.2 - Connection of P6 Professional to Central EPPM Database : 1 replies
- how to work with Physical % Completed in P6? : 9 replies
- Unable to connect to database : 23 replies
- PEOPLECERT is partnering with The Guild of Project Controls
- The Guild of Project Controls announces a new Region in QATAR....
- Access software systems in your most hazardous plant areas!
- 14th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Controlling your destiny - a new way to find a job and remain in control!
- The Guild Announces an Independent Examiner
- 7th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Completions Software
- Newsletter - A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT....
- Roadshows - Want To Learn More About Safran Risk? (Final Reminder)
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners