Recorded 90-min Program
Listen to this program to learn fundamentals of schedules and scheduling, and help you and your staff understand how schedules work, how to read them and how to put them to use to ensure a successful project. Learn more or order.
ConstructionPro Network provides a comprehensive set of online tools and benefits intended to help owners, contractors, subcontractors, project managers, construction managers, architects, engineers and project control personnel make better decisions that lead to improved project outcomes and thrive in today's challenging construction environment.
ConstructionPro Network's powerful resources help members:
• Avoid pitfalls and reduce risks with the weekly Construction Claims Advisor case summaries
• Train project staff on various contract management and construction law topics
• Find solutions to potential contract dispute situations through access to a comprehensive library of over 1,500 construction case summaries, including immediate access to the written decision to explore the case details
• Keep up to date with industry news and best practices on project controls, BIM, technology and green building
Best known for its Construction Claims Advisor and ConstructionProWeek newsletters, ConstructionPro Network now produces more than 50 expert-led online training webinars each year covering critical management and contract issues that are crucial for successful execution of construction projects, including:
• Construction Claims
• Green Building
ConstructionPro Network has always been true to its mission: to provide valuable news and insight on the construction industry surrounding legal issues, green building, LEED, project controls, building information modeling, scheduling, contract documents and project management.Join your peers who are now benefitting regularly from ConstructionPro Network and receive unrestricted access to searchable content and training resources plus a growing library of more than 40 recorded webinars you can download 24/7. Click here to view the complete library.
What your colleagues say about ConstructionPro Network...
- Michael Loulakis, Attorney Capital Project Strategies, LLC - I am always looking for quick updates on recent decisions and construction law developments that will help me in my practice. I have relied for years on Construction Claims Advisor to give me what I need ... it is an invaluable resource.
- Bob Vecera, Manhattan Construction Co. - CCA summarizes complicated court decisions in terms that a contractor can understand and apply to improve ongoing operations.
- Mitch Marshall, Manager Contractor/Developer/Construction Marshal-Group - Helps me keep from making decisions based upon a one-sided view of a problem.