Consul: Vladimir Liberzon
Most Russian planners have little or no direct contacts with their collegues abroad. It is caused by many reasons: modern project management in Russia is young, there are language problems, multinational projects in Russia are rare. I hope that involvement of Russian planners in Planning Planet activities will help Russian planners to share their own experience and to learn how projects are planned around the world.
To achieve these goals we shall:
- Inform Russian project planners on Planning Planet activities,
- Organize Planning Planet events at Russian speaking countries that share common planning culture (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus),
- Create Russian language pages of Planning Planet that can help PP member that have problems with English,
- Participate in creating PP materials that can be used at the planning and scheduling seminars and workshops in different countries
- Initiate the discussions on creating project planning and scheduling benchmarks.
I am sure that this list will be larger soon and hope that Russian planners will become active members of Planning Planet community. Any questions and proposals shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you think Vladimir is doing a good job in representing PP then, tell us. If you think he isn't, then tell us too!